The release of the hotly anticipated follow-up to 2008's The Dark Knight, the third in Christopher Nolan's moody retelling of the Gotham City comic book tales is finally upon us. The Dark Knight Rises sees Christian Bale back to his edgy best as Batman himself, and once again facing off against an aesthetically unique villain.
So here at STUDIO, we're very glad that the ultimate glamour puss is making her celluloid return, and bringing the sex appeal to the movie in all her purring, leather-clad glory. Anne Hathaway plays Catwoman, femme fatale and foil to Bale's Batman; she may be bad-ass but she's certainly good to look at.
Here's our style-pick of feline favourites...
Words by Elizabeth Husher.
• Yves Saint Laurent Belted Silk-Satin Jumpsuit, £715 net-a-porter.com
• Kate Spade New York Pumps, £267.65 bloomingdales.com
• Skinny Animal Hair On Belt, £18 warehouse.com
• Nail Rock Animal Print Designer Nail Wraps, £6.70 asos.com
• TIBI Leopard-Print Jacquard Dress, £252.50 theoutnet.com
• Charlotte Olympia Kitty Velvet Flats, £465 charlotteolympia.com